Trying to figure out what to wear at your boudoir session? We've got a few tips to help you out:
1. Wear what makes you feel sexy. Boudoir sessions are all about bringing your sexy side, so if you put something on and you feel uncomfortable, move on to the next option. Consider it sort of like searching for the perfect wedding dress. When you put it on and can't help but spin in front of the mirror or think, "Heck yes, I'm sexy!" then that is the piece you should wear on shoot day.
2. Consider what he likes, too. Maybe he loves you in the color red, or he still talks about that baby doll number you wore a couple years ago. (though I gotta say, form fitting/body hugging is better than loose fitting) If he's into sports or a certain hobby, play into that, as well.
3. Opt for lingerie that flatters your favorite parts. If you've got an impressive rack (yes, we're going there), then choose something that really shows of that feature. Maybe you're a fan of your own derriere and want to show him the goods, too. Choose a piece that accentuates whatever features you love most about yourself.
4. Footwear matters, too. It's so easy to go into a less-than-classy vibe depending on your footwear. Our suggestion: keep it simple. Patterns, baubles, bells, whistles, and more than three inches of heel can all lean “too much.” Instead, opt for shoes that scream "sexy sophistication." FYI: Heels can also do a lady good when it comes to posture and accentuating muscles in her legs.
5. If you're still at a loss, and you haven't asked me to go shopping with you yet, ;) snap a few photos of outfits in the store, I'd happily help you shop from afar!!
xoxo ~ Marlene ~ your friendly neighborhood Women's Empowerment Specialist